- You have googled for STUCK SHIFT KEY INTELLIPOINT ACCESSIBILITY CTRL ALT INTERMITTENT.
- You have turned off all accessibility options.
- There is no virus, no Intellipoint, no Remote Desktop, no VNC or any other cause that can be the reason in your case.
- You still have sticky keys - SHIFT, CTRL, Windows ALT keys that remain pressed even after you released them or never pressed
them in the first place.
- Your mouse is selecting every file in Explorer and double clicking on one file opens a million other files.
- It is driving you insane.
Maybe Your Keyboard Is Dusty (This is not a joke)
- Use compressed air to blow out the dust.
- Pay especial attention to the malfunctioning SHIFT, ALT, CTRL, Windows keys.
- A vacuum cleaner is no good for this because the airflow is not strong enough to dislodge the dust.
Maybe There Is A Strong Radio Frequency Interference
- This can be a possibility in an industrial environment.
- Shielding of the offending equipment is necessary.
Last updated on 12 Jul 2008